Skip to main content

That sounds like something I do not want.

So stuff sucks. I think that's a universally shared belief. A lot of people have miserable lives and many more are actually horrible people themselves who pretend that they are not horrible people. I am one of those people. Sometimes I wake up and hate everything. I guess that's pretty okay. Some people disagree with me on that point, but that's okay too.

A couple of days ago I was at work. The bad thing about work, aside from being there, is that I work too quickly. The jobs are so repetitive that you can't help but get into an efficient routine and finish everything sooner than you want. To compensate, I spend a decent amount of time in the restroom. Sometimes I actually use it, sometimes I just sit there and think about things. This time there was a man at the end of the hall who apparently had just come around the corner or was waiting there already. As I stalked into the restroom he called out to me: "Hey, man. Can I suck on your dick?" It wasn't until I entered the restroom that I realized what he'd asked me. What the fuck, I thought. I sat down in the stall furthest from the door and started thinking about the rest of my mindless day at work when he came in. He and I were the only people in the restroom, and he took the stall right next to mine. I could see his shoes under the dividing wall. Man, I thought to myself, who takes the middle stall when the other far stall is clearly vacant. It was a blatant disregard for male restroom etiquette, but there was nothing I could do. Judging from the position of his shoes he was looking at the toilet, perhaps taking an extraordinarily long time to clean the seat. He whispered to me, "Hey, man. Can I suck your dick?" I sat in silence, contemplating my response when he kicked a piece of paper under the wall with what was presumably his phone number and name, 'Jojo.' He left the restroom and I pocketed the paper. At this point I didn't really have a plan of action due to the shock of what had just happened. As I struggled to comprehend the gravity of the situation, he entered the stall once again. "Man, can I suck on your dick?" He kicked another piece of paper under the wall. It read, 'can i suck on your dick yes or no.' As he exited for the second time I pocketed the new note. I clutched my pocket knife in my hand and thought about the immediate future. There was a good chance that I was going to be raped by this man who was bigger and taller than I was. Here. In this bathroom. Impulsively I kicked open the stall door and sprinted out of the restroom. He was waiting in the hallway for me. "Hey, man. Hey. Hey, dude." I ignored him and ran back into the office, hiding behind my desk. It was a very tense rest of the day.

I guess the moral of this story is that you should never go to work because somebody will want to suck on your dick. Honestly I don't think that I look like somebody who wants their dick sucked by another dude in a restroom, but I suppose I could be wrong. Who knew?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You ended weak, but you started.

This is something I feel very strongly about. So strong are my emotions about it, in fact, that I have haphazardly drafted this singular post about it on the fly. I hope, for your sake, that you are seated as I deal with this incredibly important social issue and say controversial things--the likes of which give women the vapors. Shorts. I fucking hate shorts. I hate them because you can't look cool in them. Think about it. Have you ever seen an action hero save the world wearing shorts? No. Action heroes wear pants. Men wear pants. People who save the world wear pants. Pants, pants, pants. Nobody wears shorts excepts, like, stoners, lazy guys, and dudes. And bros. Those archetypes do not do adventurous things. Indiana Jones? Pants. Robocop? Pants. Flapjack? Pants. Bear Grylls? Pants. Australian stereotypes? Shorts. Australia really likes to try to censor their internet content. That doesn't sound so awesome and/or manly to me. To prove my conclusion that shorts a

Pseudo-science (like psych).

I consider myself a man of science. I try to approach problems and deal with them logically, using observations previously recorded to handle new problems. So of course my interest was piqued when someone I knew posited that men are needier and more complicated than women. An interesting theory. But to properly examine it, one must understand the concept of sexual selection and its two aspects: male competition and female choice. Which brings us to point one: men are needier [in relationships] than women. This is true. In a natural/primal setting, the males are generally love-'em-leave-'em kinds of guys. Their main objective is to reproduce as much as they can. Humans, in their infinite wisdom, have decreased the emphasis on this to the point where it has become a footnote in male purpose. Civilization dictates that, instead of finding a partner for the sole purpose of reproduction, males find females for life companionship. With the effective removal of their natur

Waiting and such.

A doctor came to speak at our lecture series the other day. Honestly, I don't even remember what kind of doctor he was. I don't remember any of the questions he answered. I don't remember any of the anecdotes he related. I don't remember any of the insight he imparted on us or any of the wisdom he shared. Except for one thing, which really resonated with me at the time. "The biggest challenge facing you as pre-health profession students," he said before the lecture ended. "Is the overwhelming cynicism of our society." He's right. He's right, and it's awful. I'm a pretty cynical guy, but at least I know it's a joke. That everything is a huge joke. But everybody is so jaded these days. We just can't stand to entertain the thought that maybe--just maybe--things aren't as bad as we think they are. As we want them to be. That maybe--just maybe--people aren't always selfish pieces of shit. There have been a lot