Skip to main content

Mr. damage control, right here.

Well, I'm all moved in. And I really went all out this year. My dorm room is decorated with things from my bedroom. It's, you know, something. Except that I have a picture frame with no picture in it. I just don't have any pictures worth framing right now. Maybe that will change? We'll see what happens.

I'm starting my junior year in college. Shit. I don't think I'm ready for classes to start again. I mean, I barely got a summer. I was in class. No rest for the weary, I guess. And tomorrow I'm leaving on a geology school orientation-type trip. It's for the freshmen to meet each other and their advisers and some school-mates. It's going to be interesting. I'm good with kids. But these kids are my age, and I'm not good with people my age. So they're not really kids. I don't really even know all that much about geology. "Look guys, this is a rock. It's kind of rock-colored. Let's go climb on those rocks over there away from all the other groups. Drink some water."
I've been doing nice things left and right lately. It's amazing. I've been fixing friendships, I did a nice thing for my brother, and just generally being a good person. My karma must be so good right now.
PLUCKY HERO has advanced a rank to BEST GUY EVER.

Before this year is through, I'm going to play some music at a venue of some kind. That's my goal. Also, I'm going to buy a blue lightbulb and put it in my lamp. That's my other goal.

People are tough to understand sometimes. Hard to read. Oh well.

Comments

Cam said…
Good luck finding a venue to play at. It's fun.