Skip to main content

Birds of a feather would be.

As embarrassing as it is, I've decided that the only thing I can really do now is take pictures of myself every day as I heal. I had planned on doing that when I got home from the surgery, but, well, I woke up today. And I showered and took a picture. A lot of people tried to tell me it would probably be a lot like getting your wisdom teeth out. And I would smile and go along with it because I knew that it was probably absolutely nothing like getting your wisdom teeth out.And I was right. Looks like somebody just beat the shit out of me. Feels like it, too.

My body feels fine, but my face feels like it just got rocked by a tank. I can't even breathe through my nose because it's clogged with blood, which is my primary memory from the hospital. The main thing I remember is blood everywhere. And I can't blow the blood out of my nose.

So we'll see how well that nose vacuum of his really performs.

Comments

Carolynn said…
Dude, taking a picture every day is the only way to get through it without feeling totally shitty. But every day it gets a little bit better, and soon you will be 100% better and when you are, let's all go out for steaks.
Ashley said…
Baby, you look hot. :]
Anonymous said…
eww. Ashley's into the weird stuff.